Did you know that many things in our lives require lots of water to be produced?
- 1 cup of coffee requires 37 gallons of water
- 1 slice of bread requires 11 gallons of water
- 1 egg requires 53 gallons of water
- 1 pound beef requires 1799 gallons of water (I know what you are thinking… Wow!)
- 1 glass of wine requires 63.4 gallons of water
And of course, more than 50% of our human bodies are made of water. New borns are with the highest percentage of water.
A while back, I designed three posters that calling for people to appreciate water, containing some interesting facts about water that I think all of us should be aware of.
Let’s appreciate water, and turn off those taps when you don’t need to use them.